Who's Online
Site Contributions

Become A Member

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corr'win
Dark Lords

re: PvP and Corruption

Hi all...

I haven't heard anything much about anyone standing up to take control of the PvP organisation, as of yet anyway... so in the meantime, I'm going to stand in as General. It's already late to get started, and as we have so many people that do PvP, I think we owe it to everyone to get this show on the road.

So, for now, this is what I am looking for:

TWO Team Captains! 

Two brave people willing to stand up and pick three other team members to make a 4 man.. er.. sorry Poison, Rose.. ladies.. PERSON team. On the flip side, I'd also like at least three / six other people to step forward to BE on a team!

I'd also prefer those two teams to come up with a name for themselves, as we aren't running with this Team 1, Team 2 thing. There are enough good players that I don't need anyone thinking that they aren't as good, or as valuable, because they aren't on 'Team 1'.

Another reason I want TWO teams is because when it is quiet, I expect the teams to work with each other in practice, as well as help each other get comms etc. 

To apply for the Team Captain position, please come find me in game, or on TS. Or send me a Private Message here.

We have some really good PvP'ers. I know not everyone is geared, but that can be worked on, just as working as a team can be. Let's do something we have so far done when we have set our mind to it.. and win! Entrench Corruption so far into PvP that WE are the ones people cringe about when they see our tags in a match. And not just because some of us are just fugly.

Anyway, that's the plan for now. You got a better idea, come see me about it.

Corwin / Hash 

I pointed out to you the stars (the moon), and all you saw was the tip of my finger. (English)
Psykön

Sounds like fun! I would love to join a PvP team once we get things rolling. I am still working on my gear currently, about a third of the way done with Ranked gear. I unfortunately am based in Asia so I play during the night hours or very early morning.

Härlëy
Recruit

I would love to do this but sadly my move out of the army has taken most of my time and I will be on very rarely until I get settled (Some time in Sept). 

SudoCZ
Recruit

As we discussed, I am usually down most nights that I'm on to PVP in groups, if you need practice partners (heck I need practice as well) I fit the bill there also.

Not sure I care to step into ranked, at least on the classes I enjoy pvping on most, aka Sniper and Merc, but I do have a 59 Concealment Op that i plan to fully dark reaver soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corruption Forum Index -> Captains Quarters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: