Site Inactive
Who's Online
Site Contributions

Become A Member

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Sandro
Recruit

re: Ranked PvP Team(s)

As some of you may know, I have started the process of putting together a ranked team(s) over the past few days, that will represent Corruption. Thus, I have been asking around and talking to a couple of known PvP members about their interest in doing so. However, I would like to give everyone in Corruption the opportunity to state their desire to be apart of this so that we have a larger chance at success. 

First off, it is important to understand that even though you express your interest in being apart of the PvP team(s) it does not guarantee that you will be on one.  As much as I would like for everyone who is interested to be on a team, the simple truth is that most likely this will not be the case due to different play times, personalities, and overall focus on the game. If at all possible, we will have multiple teams so as to service the different play styles/times/roles/etc. of our diverse member base. 

Also, in order for us to be successful, each player on the team(s) must have a bare MINIMUM of full 168 PvP gear of the current season, with 2018 expertise, and all 14 pieces augmented. Ideally you would be in full Min/maxed Ranked PvP gear (172) with the above additional requirements, but I am aware that many people in the guild have not achieved this. This is simply what is required to have a shot at success, period. However, if you do not have this gear as of yet, I STRONGLY encourage you to still speak up. There are plenty of people doing unranked/ranked throughout the day in guild and it is quite easy to get a group together, which will help you obtain that gear all the faster. If, for whatever reason, you can't get a group going feel free to message me and I would be more than happy to help get you your PvP gear.

If this seems like something you want to be apart of, or if you have any questions about this or PvP in general I encourage you to either leave a post/reply on this thread, send me a message on the website, or send me a whisper/mail in-game with the information listed below and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

Information in reply/message needed:

- Character name 

- Character class (Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Assasin, etc.)

- Character role (tank, dps, healer)

- Overall PvP playstyle (Hardcore, serious, casual, etc.)

re: Ranked PvP Team(s)

Corruption's Ranked Team 1 is set for now. I will work towards getting more teams together that have similar times/playstyles/etc. 

The current Team 1 players are:

Psychotic - Powertech (DPS)

Wravege - Juggernaut (Tank)

Mike - Marrauder (DPS)

Sandrok - Sorcerer (Healer)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: